Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The time a transgender woman TOTALLY SHUT DOWN a Family Research Council spokesperson

How in the heck did I miss THIS clip?

No doubt the Family Research Council will be happy as a pig in mud over the news that 11 states filed a lawsuit against the Obama Administration over the president's trans-inclusive directive.

Allow me to poke some holes in their sails courtesy of a clip from an episode earlier this year (March) of the Dr. Drew talk show. The host and his guests were discussing HB2 and transgender pilot Jessica Taylor did what a lot of us need to do. Seeing her chance, she called out Peter Sprigg of the anti-lgbt hate group the Family Research Council about the lies people like him tell about the transgender community, especially when it comes to public restrooms.

What you are about to see is what happens when members of anti-lgbt groups face the people they demonize. To put it lightly, "Jessica handed Sprigg his ass"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

His little comment about creating a problem reminds me of when I was a high-school student and I was being bullied. At one point I was told that I put myself out in the world in a way that made me a target, and I shouldn't complain when I was then bullied. What I did to make myself a target was insist on going to academic classes and not the LD classes numbed down for LD students.