Monday, April 18, 2016

'Ted Cruz badly dodges lgbt equality question & other Mon. midday news briefs

Don't let this man in the White House.
WATCH: Ted Cruz Tells Married Gay NYC GOP Voter the Only Protection He Needs Is Religious Liberty - Creepy Cruz strikes again. If this man gets anywhere NEAR the White House, I'm building my own closet in which to reside. I fear the one he has envisioned for me and folks like me. 

As Backlash To Anti-LGBT Law In North Carolina Rises, Some Musicians Will Perform As Planned - And their reasonings are wonderful. I totally support what they are doing.

  Kasich: LGBT people who face discrimination should ‘get over it’ - No comment. It's too close to me coming from church (which was yesterday).

  State proposals on LGBTQ rights push businesses into the spotlight - Because money is money . . . honey.

No comments: