Thursday, February 25, 2016

'Was 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 deliberately homoerotic?' & othr Thur. midday news briefs

Was  'A Nightmare on Elm Street 2'  deliberately homoerotic?

The Nightmare Behind The Gayest Horror Film Ever Made - Today's generation regards the horror movie A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2 as subversively homoerotic. But now this article asks was it deliberately so and did it ruin the career of the star, Mark Patton, who at the time was a closeted gay man. Between you and me, I KNEW from several scenes that there was something about this movie. And I hadn't even come to grips with my own homosexuality as of yet.

RNC endorses anti-trans bathroom bills - What a joke of a party. The Republican National Committee can't get a decent candidate to run for president, but it sure can declare war on transgender children.

 GOP Lawmaker Pushes 'Religious Freedom' To Kill Bill Allowing Gays Equal Adoption Rights - Win or lose, I bet this will become the next national step by the anti-gay industry against the lgbt community.

Black LGBT voters on why they back Clinton - I usually stay out of the Hillary vs. Bernie thing cause it's nasty, but hey, I got an ego. And a short interview in this article, not to mention a nice picture of myself included. 

Ex-gay conversion therapy challenged in federal consumer fraud lawsuit - Oh this is gonna end so goooood!

No comments: