Thursday, June 20, 2013

'Religious right cheering shut down of ex-gay group' and other Thursday midday news briefs

Hate Groups Cheer End Of Exodus - Well I have officially seen it all. 

Greater Than AIDS Billboard In Dallas Criticized For Accepting, Promoting Homosexuality - So some folks think that teaching AIDS education should encompass teaching shame about being an lgbt. I don't think so. 

Landmark Study Finds Widespread Anti-Gay Housing Discrimination - This is NOT good.  

Will there be a black vs gay Prop. 8 meme redux, or will the work building stronger coalitions prevail? - Oh mercy, I hope not. Whatever the rulings may be, let's show some common sense.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As a former Christian and current lesbian - I struggled with my faith and sexuality. These people ruined so many lives, an apology (half assed at that) doesn't quite cut it for me. You can read more of my opinion and story here: http://tolerantpeople.com/2013/06/20/in-gods-closet/