Monday, June 03, 2013

Gays are linked to Nazi Germany by the religious right (again)



I don't think Jeremy Hooper minds me taking this from his site to share with you. It's from a Liberty University radio show featuring Liberty University colleagues Matt Barber and Cynthia Dunbar. Skip this monstrosity until 8:55 where you will hear the two claim that gay activism we see now was the same "type" pushed in pre-Holocaust German. It certainly lets you know why we don't hardly ever see any professors from legitimate universities on Liberty Counsel's radio show.

I don't think they can handle the stupid. It even burns on my computer screen. Hooper slays this junk best with the following statement:
 . . . Dunbar fulfills Godwin's Law with a claim that the current push for LGBT activism is the "same type of thing" that happened in the run up to the mass murder of the Jewish people (and others, including gays).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

douchebag

Unknown said...

Some moron mentioned Hitler being "OK" with homosexuality in the comment section on an article about Boy Scouts marching in a Gay Pride Parade in Utah. Call me crazy but if I remember my history properly I'm pretty sure homosexuals were rounded up and put into concentration camps just like Jews, Gypsies and the mentally/physically disabled. When did it become ok to revise this history too??

Anonymous said...

Wilful stupidity should be painful to the person doing it. Hate-filled wilful stupidity, at least doubly so.

itgrowls said...

I believe it was that crackpot pseudo historian that started this rumor that the inner circle of nazis killed straight men for sport

Anonymous said...

There is an adage that whoever mentions Hitler first loses.

Chaz McRich said...

When he said "girls who THINK they're boys, so-called transgender girls" I wanted to just slap him. He's illegitimizing my brother's plight and that is NOT ok.

Anonymous said...

nterestingly enough the nazi's claimed the Jews were destroying the traditional family...sound familiar?