Monday, July 11, 2011

Rick Perry, sex with demons, and other Monday midday news briefs

Opponents Of CA LGBT History Bill: Learning About Gay People Will Turn Kindergarteners Gay - That did it for me. When I learned that Alexander the Great was gay, I began doing my Diana Ross impersonations.

The Company That Rick Perry Keeps: Peter Wagner On Sex With Demons - I'm speechless. Really I am.

Focus staffer tweets about 'noise and nonsense; so here, have some calm clarity - Focus on the Family staffer defends her organization. Good luck on that.

Nobody Pays Attention To Preambles Anyway - About that thing about slavery, Michele Bachmann . . .

New York DA: Clerks Who Refuse To Issue Marriage Licenses To Gay Couples Will Be ‘Subject To Criminal Prosecution’ - I'm all for it. Either do your job or quit. You are representing the state, not yourself. And the state says yea marriage equality.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: