Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NC official wants to end all AIDS funding and other Wednesday midday news briefs

Brown: Cut off AIDS funding - A cruel and judgmental thing to say about people with HIV/AIDS.

Video: Let's tone down rhetoric, says man who suggests gays be deported and/or criminalized - Peter Sprigg says we need to tone down the rhetoric. I would believe that if he would apologize for things he has said about the lgbt community.

UK LGBT Advocate: “Christian Homophobes Should Not Be Criminalized”
- I agree. I venture to say that the majority of lgbts in America agree with this statement. But watch how the religious right will conveniently ignore it when talking about how gays supposedly want to put folks in jail.

‘My Teacher Is a Lesbian’• Coming Out at School
- An excellent piece.

Jane Lynch Says Straight Audiences Not Ready For Gay Actors in Leading Roles - I don't know. It depends on the role and what the audience wants to see. I don't really like romance pictures. I'm more of into action and a gay actor playing an action hero is okay with me.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: