Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Homophobic pastor pleads not guilty to conspiracy charges and other Monday midday news briefs

Scalia: Women Don't Have Constitutional Protection Against Discrimination - And apparently according to him, neither do gays. The man is a nut AND a Supreme Court Justice.

Chick-fil-A Partners With Rabid Anti-Gay Group - Well that sucks. No more lemonade for me.

At Last…Proof That Celibacy Makes You Crazy - I was about to say this explains my insanity but then I read the article. I'm not THAT crazy.

Obama Had Strong Standing With Gay Community Even Before DADT Repeal: Poll - Uh oh.

Martin Ssempa, 3 Others Plead Not Guilty To Conspiracy Charges - I feel awful for saying this but wouldn't it be interesting for Ssempa to be found guilty and have to share a cell with the "booty warrior?"



Bookmark and Share

No comments: