Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Willow Palin's anti-gay controversy and other Wednesday midday news briefs

Willow Palin: Can see homophobic slurs from her house - Personally I could care less about Willow Palin. But I'm still rooting for a moose to chase her mother up a tree on that reality show. Hey, I'm not being mean. I said chase her up a tree. I didn't say I wished that the moose would catch her.

Sen. Levin to hold hearings on Pentagon's 'Don't ask, don't tell' report - This ought to be interesting.

Here’s the Student Editorial a Minnesota Catholic High School Felt the Need to Censor - Yet again the children are stepping out and up in spite of efforts to shut them down.

Breast Cancer Scare for Rosie O'Donnell - Send shout outs and prayers to to Rosie.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: