Friday, July 02, 2010

Lindsey Graham - 'I ain't gay.' Alvin McEwen: 'Thank God.'

SC Senator Lindsey Graham has addressed rumors that he is gay during an interview with The New York Times:

Senator Lindsey Graham addressed rumors about being a homosexual in an interview with the New York Times.

According to the Times, Graham reportedly smirked and said: "I know it's really gonna upset a lot of gay men." "I'm sure hundreds of ‘em are gonna be jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge - but I ain't available. I ain't gay. Sorry."

I'm going to overlook that ridiculous San Francisco reference. Don't get me wrong. Rumors have been dogging Graham since before he came a senator. Being a resident of South Carolina and an out (and highly pseudo prominent member of the SC's lgbt community), I have been privy to some juicy rumors - and not just about Graham.

And if it ever turned out that Graham was gay, I would be the first to talk about it, comment on it, joke about it, exploit it for my own literary purposes, etc. 

But come on. Or better yet - and allow me to apologize for those who will get offended - eewwww.

Even if he were gay, I wouldn't date him. And I'm the one with an Evita Peron fascination.



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone really care anymore? The rumors about Graham's sexuality have been around since the beginning of time. Alvin, now about those other rumors that have been floating around. I can only imagine.

BlackTsunami said...

I totally agree, anonymous lol