Friday, July 02, 2010

FRC: Pray that God isn't mad at America because of THE GAYS, and other Friday midday news briefs

FRC's Call2Fall Hopes to Prevent God From Destroying America Due To Our "Sexual Immorality and Perversion" - Of all the nerve. The Family Research Council lies and misrepresents but yet will be praying to keep God from "destroying" America because of the supposed sins of lgbts. Pot meet kettle.

Robert George on Obama: Willfully Anti-Intellectual or Passively So?
- In light of their embarrassing associations, NOM is still channeling the "waaaaaaaah! stop calling us bigots" line. Don't drag President Obama in your mess.


Las Vegas Church Stands By Martin Ssempa - Not only are they standing by Mr. Poo Poo but are also actively pushing his misrepresentations of the Ugandan anti-gay bill.

Google to Add Pay to Cover a Tax for Same-Sex Benefits - Excellent way to end the news posts.



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Penny Marie Sautereau said...

Oh that asshole who swears he's not associated with NOM who you and others easily proved is pretty much part of Nom's inner circle? Thought you might like this.

http://twitter.com/OneMan_OneWoman/status/17683977466

That you see, id his half-assed sleazy way of sidesteeping my blunt simple question to him. I tweeted at him about facts, proof of his lies, dismissing his absolutely laughable insistance to me that his is not a Christian organization, and I DARED him to give me just ONE logical, justifiable reason NOT rooted in any religious basis why my marriage is wrong. So he tweeted me that crap in reply. Basically because I'm not REALLY married he doesn't NEED to answer my question.

Except.....

http://twitpic.com/r0efa

That link would be a scan of my Canadian Marriage Certificate if you're wondering. So, basically, I just got the idiot to prove on his own twitter in public what a sleazy deceitful bullying coward he is. We all know the truth is that he CAN'T give me a reason without admitting his religious bias or admitting his bigoted motivations. So he uses his erroneous fantasy that my marriage isn't real to justifyu dodging the question entirely.

Just thought I'd share that with you. Feel free to laugh your ass off now.