Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Jesse Helms a gay rights hero? and other Tuesday midday news briefs

The Phelps folks came and acted the fool like they always do. And we came out to let them know how strange and unappreciated they were. More on it in my afternoon post. Pray that I can get the pictures posted.

A brief note on cocktail parties - As usual, Jeremy Hooper is on point. This time, it's about those folks who bitch about the galas and cocktails.

‘This Is My Mission’ - A Newsweek interview with activist Dan Choi.

Jesse Helms, gay rights advocate? That's what his estate says - Jesse Helms a gay rights hero? You must be $#!ing me!

Barney Frank Chides Tea Party Protesters After Anti-Gay Slurs - They are lucky it was Barney Frank talking. If it were me, I would have used some choice words I haven't used in YEARS.

Porter: Only The May Day Prayer Rally Can Wash The Blood From America's Hands - Does this woman LOOK for new ways to demonstrate how she has lost her mind?


Bookmark and Share

No comments: