Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Daily Show presents 'Thank You, South Carolina'

I'm sorry. I know I should write about lgbt issues but I just have to mention this.

I think my state just made history. It's the first time that a Governor, Lt. Governor, and a U.S. Representative from the same state have all made the Daily Show.

And I didn't even mention the guy who had sex with the horse.

Hey, I didn't say it was good history.

Today, Jon Stewart deservedly skewers Lt. Governor Andre Bauer on his recent comments on the poor (which really doesn't bear repeating):

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Thank You, South Carolina - Andre Bauer
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis


Okay, why did South Carolina ban same sex marriage again?






Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

ColdCountry said...

And people ask why they should bother to vote.