Monday, October 12, 2009

Harvey Milk gets his day and other Monday midday news briefs

Gov. Schwarzenegger signs gay rights bills - Harvey Milk gets his day!

HRC Building Vandalized - And the scuttlebutt is some of our people did it. What in the hell is wrong with some of us! This is not the way to take care of our problems. If you disagree with HRC, then handle it in some other manner!

Boehner: Hate Crimes Bill Is Offensive - The smell of nonsense is thick in here!

Memo to Pentagon: Can We Talk About "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" or Not? - You gotta be kidding me!

I Don’t Wear Pajamas - About that anti-bloggers comment the White House supposedly said . . .




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

BlackTsunami said...

Despite your using my blog to link to your blog, I won't delete your comment. When people read your comments and see your blog, your stridency will do more damage to your cause than anything I can do.

And Harvey Milk did more for the American family than you ever could. He wasn't a pedophile. He was a great American. I support giving him "a day of signficance."