Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Religious right shows Ted Kennedy no respect, Mark Sanford can kiss his job goodbye, and other Wednesday midday news briefs

Kennedy leaves 'sad legacy' on traditional values - From One News Now comes the notion of why should you show respect for those who have passed on when its more fun to be sanctimonious and self-righteous?

Young Gays in West of England Stand to Gain from Big Lottery Fund Cash Award - This is good news. I wish something like this would happen in the United States.

Florida's Gay Adoption Ban Headed to Appeals Court - Works for me if the state wants to fight this thing. I doubt they will be calling on George Rekers this time.

Split Decision on "Ex-Gay" Protections - Split decision my behind. PFOX lost this one and is trying to spin a victory out of this Bizarro-world style.

Anderson: Every Homosexual in the World is a Deviant Predator Who is out to Recruit Others Through Molestation and Rape - I get it now. If I just get on youtube shouting outrageous crap, I get media attention. Forget fighting for intelligent debate and truth.

Bauer: I won’t run in 2010 if Sanford resigns - Lt. Governor Andre Bauer is calling for SC Governor Mark Sanford to resign. Man, this has been an interesting summer.




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would rather keep Sanford than have Bauer as governor.