Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What's Morally Wrong with Homosexuality?

I was in a ROTTEN mood when I got home today.

But thanks to John Corvino, I'm better. So I want to return the favor and show you the video that got me smiling. It's the trailer to a lecture he did called What's Morally Wrong with Homosexuality?

I'm in agreement with him on every point but damn it's still good to watch. It should be required viewing for everyone, gay or straight:



John Corvino is a writer, speaker, and philosophy professor at Wayne State University in Detroit. For more about his work, go to http://www.johncorvino.com



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Bill S said...

I've seen this before but it was worth viewing again. I LOVE his response to the "animals don't do it!" argument.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious and 100% true.

"Well this isn't working, what should we do?" "You wanna go bowling?"

I laughed so very, very hard at this. Thanks for posting it!