Monday, April 27, 2009

The wolves at Free Republic don't like Iowa right now

You know it's a slow news day when we aren't the lead story at One News Now. The Freepers still "love" us though. Apart from spinning the Miss California situation on its head repeatedly, they also had very interesting comments regarding same sex marriage being available in Iowa:

The more the left, and the rest of this country, coddles to homosexuality the more deaths of homosexuals will occur from there own chosen lust. Homosexuality is a deathstyle not a lifestyle.

"Watch your cornhole, bud"

Iowa? I knew hayseed rednecks married 1st cousins but didn’t know they could be the same sex.

I live in Texas, will be happy to provide name and address. As for them showing up on my lawn; well we have laws in Texas and if we feel our health or property are in danger we have the right to use any means deemed necessary to protect.

Meanwhile,we STILL haven’t seen Obama’s birth certificate....

This nation is ripe for judgment and it is coming.

The Freepers are so reliable.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Hi Alvin,

I couldn't find an email address for you, so I just thought that I'd let you know this way.

The Advocate has an article online that you'll be interested in. Miss California's church appears to be pushing Cameronesque "facts".

http://www.advocate.com/news_detail_ektid80947.asp

BlackTsunami said...

Thanks for the heads up, Jon. From what it looks like, I'm going to have to talk about it in my next post.