Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday mid-day newsbriefs

The war of words between me and David MacDonald continues. I swear if that man spins his head any faster in order to explain away his inaccuracies, I'm going to call the Exorcist. Or at least move out of the way so that the pea soup doesn't get on my shoes.

IL: The Peter's anti-gay speaking gig in Arlington Heights brings out demonstrators - Our friend Peter LaBarbera is speaking at a Christian Academy. I say why protest comedy events. Seriously though from the pictures, it looks like we turned out and turned it out in a good way.

Today Is The Day - President Obama's people meets with the religious right. I should have sent him my rosary beads.

VT Senate approves homosexual 'marriage' bill - The One News Now version of the story, complete with hilarious comments.

Coral Ridge Ministries Back In The Culture War Business - I say this is good news. Robert Knight is our Newt Gingrich - guaranteed to make us look good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rosary?.........I didn't know that you are Catholic?

BlackTsunami said...

I'm not but I once dated an altar boy with three testicles. LOL