Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The day after Super Tuesday

I apologize for the short post today. Leona, (I mean mother) wants me to cook tonight.

She is doing well and her ankle is healing nicely. I hope it heals very soon.

Anyway, today I got stopped on the street by a co-worker. This child has been pumped up about the 2008 election. Every time she sees me on the streets, she goes into an Obama chant.

I really don't mind. As corny as it seems, I would like to see more African-Americans pumped up about voting.

I'm really hoping that McCain gets the Republican nomination. I want to see Ann Coulter actually campaign for Hilary Clinton, or whoever gets the Democratic nomination.

Anyway, I will post tomorrow. I am working on a huge Black History Month column that I hope to finish by then.

One more thing:

Our worst nightmare: Hucka-VP

Oh God, no.

1 comment:

S. said...

Oh you know Ann won't support Hillary if McCain gets the nomination LOL. Personally, I'm hoping we don't have to listen to her trap for much longer. That annoying voice and tackily wearing all black in most appearances (like she's some angel of death) is getting old.